- March 4, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- The client is a leading public central bank and was facing a problem in customer service. Answering customers for their query, from basic level to managerial levels. A Change in attitude was required with help of videos and case studies.
- The client wanted to develop capability at the customer service level and at Operation level to address the needs of each customer
- Develop key perspectives in top leadership as well as clerical staff to handle customer.
- Train Operation Team to use soft Skills, towards handling unique situations in handling customer needs /demands
- A structured diagnosis followed by assessment, feedback, and structured development intervention
- The design took into account the unique situations faced, understanding customer behaviors /expectations, and skills required to give a high response to meet the needs.
- Customer Service module allowed a deeper understanding of personal style /behavior and reasons for bottlenecks and conflicts. Also, it helped employees to bridge the gap between how to view one’s role and expectations from stakeholders.