- January 20, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Client Story
Enhancing HR Capability for R&D Centers of Leading Integrated Pharma and Life Sciences Company
The client is a Leading Integrated Pharma and Life Sciences Company with a focus on the manufacture and supply of APIs, Solid Dosage Formulations, Radiopharmaceuticals, Allergy Therapy Products, and Life Science Ingredients. The client wanted to professionalize the HR practices and processes and make a framework which can lead to enhanced people capability
The HR response to meeting Business requirements was slow and needed a big push.
Approach and Solutions
- We mapped and documented current R&D Org Structure across Pharma Business entity and future business challenges and gave the recommendation to optimize the Manpower and review the structure.
- Assessed and mapped business expectations and the gaps in the HR response to meet the challenges.
- Mapped the future expected changes and the expectations and what is the level of HR response required
- Reviewed the HR Structure and transformed it
- Provided recommendation related to HR policies, processes